Crowdpartners BV (“Crowdpartners”), the party responsible for the processing of your personal data, attaches a lot of value to correct processing, in a manner that complies with the applicable legislation. By providing your personal data via our website, www.crowdpartners.nl, you give Crowdpartners your explicit and unambiguous consent to process this data.
1.2. The processing of personal data
Crowdpartners processes and keeps the following data:
- Crowdpartners collects and processes standard information about the Internet use of all Visitors of www.crowdpartners.nl, such as statistics about page views and website traffic.
- Crowdpartners collects the following data, in any case, of the Users who register via www.crowdpartners.nl, as specified in the General Terms and Conditions and the User Agreement:
- the name;
- the residential address;
- a copy of proof of ID;
- the e-mail address.
- Crowdpartners also collects the following data, in any case, of the Users who are listed in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce (e.g. a legal entity, a partnership or a sole trader) as specified in the General Terms and Conditions and the User Agreement and who register on www.crowdpartners.nl:
- the trade name or the name under the articles of association;
- the business address (under the articles of association);
- the Chamber of Commerce file reference number;
- the name, address, a copy of proof of ID of the business owner, authorised director or representative; and
- the e-mail address.
Crowdpartners processes personal data for the following purposes:
- for research with regard to crowdfunding and in order to improve its services;
- to encourage investments via www.crowdpartners.nl;
- to implement agreements and to provide its services, whether or not in collaboration with its service providers or Partners;
- to keep Users and potential Users up to date about activities, products and services of Crowdpartners;
- the technical management of www.crowdpartners.nl;
- to forward (personal) data to certain third parties such as titleholders, supervisory bodies, the tax authorities, the judiciary, the police and other investigative organisations, if Crowdpartners is obliged to do so by virtue of legislation or if it feels it has to, pursuant to this privacy statement;
- to stipulate compliance with our terms and conditions of use;
- to send out advertisements with your consent and/or for any other purposes as specifically described when the information is collected.
The personal data that is provided will be treated in confidence by the authorised employees of Crowdpartners, as well as the relevant persons of its service providers or the Partners of Crowdpartners. Everyone involved has a duty of confidentiality with regard to the personal data they take cognisance of unless disclosure is compulsory by law or if disclosure is compulsory pursuant to their duties
Subject to the foregoing, your personal data is not forwarded to third parties unless you have given us your explicit consent to do so, if this is required for the provision of the services you wish to use or if this is compulsory by law.
1.3. Your rights
You have the right to inspect, change or block your personal data at any time or to object to the processing thereof if this data is factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant. Within the framework of the Personal Data Protection Act, Crowdpartners, in its capacity of the controller, has reported the processing of personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl) in The Hague.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, publication, editing or destruction. Please note that the transmission of personal data via the Internet is never 100% secure or free from errors. You are personally responsible for the security of your Internet connection.
1.6. Links to other websites
www.crowdpartners.nl may contain links or references to other websites. Crowdpartners has no control over the processing of personal data by the providers of these websites. This privacy statement is never applicable to these third-party websites.
1.7. Changes to the privacy statement
Crowdpartners reserves the right to change this privacy statement in accordance with prevailing legislation.
If you have any questions about how Crowdpartners processes your personal data, please contact Crowdpartners B.V. via email@example.com